“At Inalfa quality is everywhere, every day”
VP Global Quality & Operational Excellence
Implementation of effective quality processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Implementation and follow up of the European quality plan in accordance with the quality operations plan in line with the business strategy authorised by the direction.
- Define Specific Customer Quality planning and Requirements.
- Translation of customer requirements into Inalfa products, process and systems.
- Assure the quality and manufacturability of the product with the respective tools and techniques for determination of the maturity.
- Support Customer Focused teams in root cause analyse and solutions for technical complex problems.
- Maintain High Customer Satisfaction results based on Customer expectations
- Risk management, continuously alignment of the quality processes to the internal and external (OEM) requirements.
- Monitoring the budget, define actions when budget thread is identified.
- Stimulate and support during realization of continues improvement activities during development and industrialization of projects.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor / MSc
- min. 5 year experience within international automotive environment
- Practical knowledge of: Lean Six Sigma / APQP / PPAP / VDA / Automotive Business Processes
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.
LocationWrześnia, Białężyce 41A
Time TypeFull time
Contact PersonKatarzyna Zarębska
Quality opportunities you might be interested in... 3
Maintain the relationship with the key stakeholders at the customer concerning product quality and customer satisfaction. Primary contact person for customer complaints a...
Fixed-term (Fixed Term)
Lead plant SQE team to improve sub-supplier quality performance.Drive supplier corrective and preventive action, supplier audit, supplier APQP & PPAP.In charge of standard...
Fixed-term (Fixed Term)
Supplier Quality Development Engineer
Position Summary:Plans and directs activities both internally and at suppliers associated with the development, construction and verification of ongoing production to identified qu...