“Being adaptable is more powerful than being tough.”
Director Global Sales
As Account Manager, you are responsible for representing the interests from Daimler/Mercedes or Volkswagen/Audi Group (VAG) and for building and maintaining close communication lines. You work closely together with the Director Global Sales of the account, in order to achieve a competitive market position, a sales increase and to improve the margin of profit. The position based in Frankfurt, Germany and requires both international as domestic travel.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Provide input to come to a long term sales-plan in the concerning market segments;
- Analyze new developments and trends in the market;
- Being present during customer visits and responsible for correspondences with them and for making reports;
- Calculate sales-prices en make “breakdowns” for the customer;
- Responsible for EBIT increase;
- Responsible for contract reviews and for negotiating and booking orders for product changes;
- Responsible for customer- and sales administration of contracts and documents;
- Handle standing invoices and customer complaints;
- Commercial Team member in the Daimler/Mercedes or Volkswagen/Audi Project team.
What do we expect from you?
- A Bachelor degree in Business Engineering or other relevant field;
- At least 2 -3 years of work experience in a B2B sales position to OEM’s in Automotive industry;
- Familiar with managing administrative en financial processes;
- Sales driven attitude, goal oriented and stress resistant;
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and German.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.