“Always behind the scenes, always ahead of change”
Manager Recruitment Inalfa Europe
As an HR-intern at Inalfa Roof Systems you will be supporting the department with different HR aspects and you will gain the possibility to contribute to the development and implementation of our social policy and personnel instruments. The department consists of employees working in the following functions:
•Group VP HRM Global/EU
•HR Global Business partner
•HR Sr. Business partner
•2 HR Business partners
•HR C&B and Payroll
•2 HR Representatives
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Recruitment and selection of interns;
- Sickness absence;
- Human Resource Development;
- Campus Recruitment; plan open days and career days at schools for advanced education and universities and participate;
- Remaining tasks like: administrative tasks, archive documents, take care of the mail and phone calls;
- Draw up a social research;
- And much more! We are always open for new creative ideas!
What do we expect from you?
- You are a third-year Bachelor student HRM;
- Your internship lasts for minimum 10 months;
- You are an enthusiastic, quality-conscious and studious student;
- Knowledge and control of the Dutch and English language.
What we offer you
- We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship
- You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (40hrs). Additionally we provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 net per month (based on commuting distance).
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.