“Always behind the scenes, always ahead of change”
Manager Recruitment Inalfa Europe
This position requires a process oriented HR professional with a strong drive to improve and implement changes. You need to keep a lot of plates spinning because you will combine the position of Manager HR Shared Service Center, with the position of Plant HR Manager for our production facility in Venray. It will combine the best of HR; employee and labor relations, developing HR policies, change management, coaching and business partnership into one single role. You will advise the Plant Manager and the Plant Management team to achieve the best outcomes within in a fast paced environment where continuous improvement is key. And you will manage the HR Share Service Center / HR Backoffice team, consisting of two HR Representatives and a payroll specialist. With your knowledge of HR, you will support them in their role and together with the team you will further professionalize this department in their approach and processes. You will report directly to the Plant Director and have a dotted reporting line to the Global HR Business Partner, who is responsible for the site Venray.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Lead with energy and expertise for the full scope of the Human Resource function including all aspects of professional relations, employee- benefits and involvement, training, organizational change and communications.
- Develop appropriate human resource plans in support of key business needs in a dynamic, changing environment and develop / implement appropriate change management plans as required.
- Work closely with peers and other members of the regional and/or global HR teams to effectively partner with the business and successfully drive company-wide programs and initiatives including performance management, organizational development and HR systems (Workday).
- Drive design strategies for workforce planning, absenteeism, FTE & Labor Cost Control, turnover and retention to address the current and future state needs of the business.
- Centralize and standardize HR services and processes. Develop and implement new policies. And drive continuous improvement activities in the Shared Service Center.
- Model and execute HR service delivery frameworks including negotiation and governance of third party outsourcing of services.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related, with at least 8 years’ experience in HR
- Experience in an Operations / Manufacturing / Production environment is highly desired; preferably supporting larger-sized sites.
- Proven track record in HR process improvements, project management and change programs in an agile way of working.
- Solid ability to recognize and proactively address challenges, combining business acumen with down-to-earth approach.
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch. German language skills would be an added advantage.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.
LocationVenray, De Amfoor, 2
Time TypeFull time
Contact PersonSjoerd van Dijk
Staff positions & other opportunities you might be interested in... 2
HR Representative (HR Shared Service Center)
Is it your ambition to work in a HR Shared Service Center? Are you that accurate candidate that we are looking for? In this role you will provide support to the HR department and a...
Management of business hardware and software systems, this includes network and server environments along with virtualization, storage and backup systems. In addition responsible...