“Always behind the scenes, always ahead of change”
Manager Recruitment Inalfa Europe
You will be responsible for the coordination of a valid replenishment plan for the manufacturing sites, all in line with business strategies, financial plans, capacity constraints and the target inventory profiles. Focus within the replenishment plan is to optimize inventory levels and identification, assessment and mitigation of supply risks is key priority in the daily activities. Part of your function will be training and coaching local MPS planners in the production plants in Poland, Slovakia and Venray. You will report directly to the (senior) Manager Regional Material & Production Planning and work together with the central SCM team and other stakeholders whenever necessary. This position is located at our headquarters in Venray, the Netherlands.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for maintaining and deployment of the regional MPS planning master parameter settings;
- Monitor Forecast quality and challenge deviations;
- Responsible to measure MPS Performance, reporting of results and provide appropriate proposals for contingency planning;
- Responsible for Regional Sales Inventory & Operations Planning (SI&OP), highlight risks for mid- & long term planning;
- Analyze, monitor & initiate corrective action with regards to internal capacity constraints on internal material flows;
- Initiate cross functional communication with different departments to ensure fulfillment of customer requests;
- Ensure close collaboration & communication with the manufacturing sites, to achieve alignment on supply chain topics such as inventory, capacity & constraints;
- Provides inventory projections/Last Best Estimates for assigned product portfolio;
- Coordinating Summer Contingency Planning & Year End Contingency Planning.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor degree (Logistics or Industrial Science) with at least 5 years scheduling experience;
- Experience with MPS and MRP planning in global ERP environment;
- Lean experience;
- Coaching skills;
- Familiarity with IATF16949;
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch and German;
- Strong negotiation, coaching, and development skills;
- A confident, convincing and analytical mindset are key in this position.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.
LocationVenray, De Amfoor, 2
Time TypeFull time
Contact PersonChrissy Broeders [C]
opportunities you might be interested in... 8
Product CAD Engineer
As a Product Engineer CAD you are responsible for developing components, sub-assemblies and top level roof systems from a technical perspective to meet customer and internal design...
Fixed-term (Fixed Term)
As our new Logistics Specialist, you will manage the contracts, performance and relationship of our warehouse-, transportation and custom clearance service providers. You will furt...
Fixed-term (Fixed Term)
Supplier Quality Development Engineer
Analytical thinker with eyes for quality!As Supplier Quality Development Engineer you are responsible for the development of our suppliers and manage quality issues related to the ...