“Always behind the scenes, always ahead of change”
Manager Recruitment Inalfa Europe
You will initiate, guide and manage improvement processes related to logistics, Just-in-Time deliveries and associated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) & Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) systems. You will act as a key user in SCM systems, supporting the region with complex and integrated system related issues. Furthermore, you will be acting as the regional Systems Specialist SCM in Europe, the key interface to ICT and to local operations in the Netherlands, Poland and Slovakia. You will report directly to the (senior) Manager Regional materials & production Planning and will work together with the complete Regional SCM organization and IT Application Team. You will work in close cooperation with the Manager Regional Material & Production Planning. This position is stationed in our Headquarters in Venray, the Netherlands.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Key user in LN Infor (ERP) & other IT Systems in combination with supply chain management;
- Ensures Regional alignment to Global Standards;
- upporting complex root cause analysis & Problem Solving in ERP topics;
- Ensures Master data are maintained;
- Lead user meetings with the local Operations;
- Represent the regional SCM business in the key user meetings;
- Identify and lead improvement projects – Local & Central;
- Train users and actively support Continuous Improvement.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor degree (Logistics or Industrial Science) with around 7 to 8 years of experience;
- Experience as data and system analyst and reporting;
- Experience in ERP Systems;
- Experience in Project Management;
- Besides regional/local language proficient in English;
- Strong analytical skills and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Process & Customer focused
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.
LocationVenray, De Amfoor, 2
Time TypeFull time
Contact PersonSjoerd van Dijk
opportunities you might be interested in... 7
Product CAD Engineer
As a Product Engineer CAD you are responsible for developing components, sub-assemblies and top level roof systems from a technical perspective to meet customer and internal design...
Fixed-term (Fixed Term)
As our new Logistics Specialist, you will manage the contracts, performance and relationship of our warehouse-, transportation and custom clearance service providers. You will furt...
Fixed-term (Fixed Term)
Supplier Quality Development Engineer
Analytical thinker with eyes for quality!As Supplier Quality Development Engineer you are responsible for the development of our suppliers and manage quality issues related to the ...