“From theory to reality – through focus, precision and scientific proof”
Manager Project Engineering
Manufacturing Engineer works in Engineering department and reports directly to the Engineering Manager.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Determination of process design and translation of product to process parameters
- Support on development and production of equipment and gauges from suppliers
- Capability analysis and trend monitoring
- R@R (process qualifications and specifications)
- Provide/modify product documentation for production of new projects and changes
- Document control of standardized work instructions
- Support of feasibility analyses and development of new processes
- Initiation of process FMEA and participation
- Participating on 8D and problem solving
- Set, monitor and evaluate Process parameters (capability study)
- Participation for machine troubleshooting
- Evaluation of material and product packaging
- Co-operate with Control Plan maintenance
- Flow and line balancing optimization
- Value stream mapping
- Co-operate with Measurement system analyses and evaluation
- Support on H&S procedures
What do we expect from you?
- English – communicative in speech and writing
- Higher technical education (mechanical engineering)
- Automotive industry working experience
- Green belt/6-Sigma problem solving – certificate not required, working knowledge
- 5S and Standard work – working knowledge
- FMEA – good working knowledge
- VDA requirements – good working knowledge
- MS Office - advanced
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.