“From theory to reality – through focus, precision and scientific proof”
Manager Project Engineering
Are you a core hardware engineer who wants to work in multi-disciplinary projects?
As a Senior Hardware Electronics Engineer, you will work on the electronic hardware development for future roof systems of our customers. Together with colleagues, you will work on developing ECU concepts. The ECU’s are reusable and modular and can be used for multiple projects. Development will be done with external suppliers but our direction is to also continue with internal ECU development. Your role is also to support Inalfa with its continuation to develop hardware in-house. Because our roof systems are mechatronic systems, it is important to work together with other development teams to create clear interface definitions to for example the software. Also the hardware needs to fulfill both the Inalfa and customer requirements and comply with the demanding automotive quality standards and processes.
Your Main Tasks and Responsibilities Are:
- Design a modular and reusable ECU platform;
- Setting up a development environment by selecting tools, writing processes, performing reviews and creating plans;
- Develop the hardware in house;
- Perform testing and coordinate testing with external test facilities;
- Manage the development with external (EMS) suppliers;
- Analyze, write and maintain requirements;
- Document the hardware design and its interfaces.
What Do We Expect From You:
- A BSc or MSc Degree in Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Experienced Senior Engineer with >2 year experience in preferable automotive hardware development (OEM / Tier Supplier).
- Experience in hardware and concept design with interfacing to software, other hardware and mechanical.
- PCB design including component selection, EMC/ESD, FMEA, microprocessors, connector, thermodynamics.
- Preferable able to setup a hardware development environment with tools for simulation, schematics, PCB layout and testing. Including its supporting processes.
- Knowledge of automotive standards like ISO 26262 and vehicle busses like CAN and LIN.
- Good analytical and organizational skills. In your work you focus on results and you are able to manage your planning and set priorities.
- It is important to have good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch and German.
- Willing to occasionally travel to other locations like Inalfa Roof Systems North America and China.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.