The right Quality, the right Timing, the right Price”
Purchasing Manager Projects
Handles MRP exception messages and coordinates and expedites the flow of materials, parts, and assemblies from suppliers to Inalfa. The MRP planers is responsible for supplier delivery performance and inventories on raw materials and components
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Sends releases to schedule materials from suppliers weekly or daily
- Responsible for daily MRP exception messages
- Responsible based upon exception messages and Shortages and stock coverage sheets, to communicate materials concerns to suppliers and expedite materials
- Responsible for following up and control the delivery time and qty from suppliers and verifying receiving input
- Manages freight coordination with supply base to budget
- Manages inventory levels to budgeted inventory turns
- Report out at meetings on expedites, customer concerns, missed shipments and other related material concerns.
- Responsible for KPI’s: MRP release performance, Raw material Stock turn, Raw material Obsolescence and Non Conformity Reports (NCR)
- Responsible for supplier delivery performance
- Responsible for Returns to suppliers
- Participates in the daily Operations meeting with production (Daily Operations Meeting DOM)
- Regularly review with Warehouse manager on stock situation.
What do we expect from you?
- Educational level /Experience: Associate degree or Bachelor degree (Logistics or Industrial Science) with 1 year experience in planning, APICS certified or equivalent experience.
- Experience with MRP and global use of ERP
- Good in maintaining relationship with suppliers and production
- Familiar with TS16949 and ISO 14001
- Lean experience (5s, VSM, visuals, Standard work, etc)
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.
LocationWrześnia, Białężyce 41A
Time TypeFull time
Contact PersonKatarzyna Zarębska
Purchasing & Supply chain management opportunities you might be interested in... 1
Position Summary: The MRP Planner (Team Leader) is responsible for: ensuring the availability of materials in accordance with production schedules submitiing all schedules of plann...
Fixed-term (Fixed Term)