The right Quality, the right Timing, the right Price”
Purchasing Manager Projects
As Commodity Buyer you will be responsible to plan, organize, direct and control commodity related purchasing activities. We expect you to participate actively in development and execution of global commodity strategy and maintain regional commodity strategy. You will work for the Regional Purchase Department inside Inalfa Roof Systems Europe based in The Netherlands. You will report directly to Director Purchase Europe.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Active participation in development and execution of the commodity strategy in order to ensure an optimal supply base for advanced engineering, engineering and production;
- Contribute to risk management, market surveys, new supplier development and plan and organize phase-in and phase-out of suppliers and besides that you have to align with the suppliers on technical roadmaps;
- Lead negotiations of contracts with commodity suppliers and ensure relationships are maintained through systematic use of our Supplier Management System;
- Self-assertive in initiatives to initiate, lead, manage and actively support cost reductions;
- Take the lead in supplier sourcing, selection and contracting for running and new projects for commodity;
- Achieve the yearly set saving targets by negotiation, resourcing or Value Analyzing Value Engineering;
- Coordinate and control supplier development timings;
- Proactively support, control and coordinate regional change management process for commodity.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a finished BsC or MsC degree with at least 5 years’ experience;
- Experience in the automotive is a strong plus but not always necessary;
- You possess strong negotiation, leadership and contracting skills;
- Interprets global policies and guidelines and applies these to the assigned regional commodity;
- Strong communication skills in an international setting at different levels to develop supplier relations;
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills and a flexible approach in order to achieve business goals;
- You act as a strong team player with good analytical and problem solving skills;
- You are stress resistant and have a proactive attitude;
- It is important to have fluent communication skills in English. Dutch, German and/or Chinese are a strong plus;
- Willingness to travel, mainly within Europe.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.
LocationFrankfurt, Waldeckerstrasse 5
Time TypeFull time
Contact PersonLisa Hansmann
Purchasing & Supply chain management opportunities you might be interested in... 1
Position Summary: The MRP Planner (Team Leader) is responsible for: ensuring the availability of materials in accordance with production schedules submitiing all schedules of plann...
Fixed-term (Fixed Term)