The right Quality, the right Timing, the right Price”
Purchasing Manager Projects
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared Date: 07/12/2019
Responsible for all day-to-day operations of the Warehouse department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Overall responsibility for levels, accuracy, and maintenance of all inventories through the interaction of the Logistics Department (planning and scheduling).
• Overall responsibility for material flow and production support to all lines
• Overall responsibility for shipping and receiving to customers and suppliers.
• Department representative for inventory accuracies prior, during, and after engineering changes that affect bill of materials.
• Plan, coordinate, and audit plant physical inventories.
• Responsible for all follow up with transportation and logistics coordination for inbound shipments.
• Ensure that FIFO is followed and maintained on all Raw and Finished good materials.
• Daily monitor, correct, and maintain Consumption reports (Back flush/scanning errors)
• Daily audit and monitor scanning accuracies of team.
• Responsible to coordinate daily cycle counts and ensure the integrity of the inforLN ERP system
• Department representative for QMS activities and the information presented.
• Manages and monitors, and records all QOS measurable (Supplier on time delivery, Inventory turns, expedited freight)
• Work closely with supplier quality department for processing of NCMD’s and Negative PO’s.
• Help assist with the INFOR10 system.
• Assist in kitting and service area with order internal and external customer fulfillment
Directly supervises the employees in the Warehouse department (hire, train, and coach). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
IATF 16949/ ISO14001 / ISO 45001 RESPONSIBILITIES:
The IATF16949and ISO14001 responsibilities listed below are required for this position. Adhere to all IATF16949 (Quality) / ISO14001 (Environmental) / ISO 45001 (Health & Safety) procedures as related to the operations department function.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or 5 to 7 years of automotive experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perfume the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and to sit; use hands to manipulate objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and to talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities are those as defined by DOT regulations
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This employee regularly works in an office environment. Occasionally this employee is subject to both outside and manufacturing environmental conditions with exposure to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, and chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The environment is not climate controlled and temperature may vary. Additional personal protective equipment may be required to be worn in the assigned area.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.