The right Quality, the right Timing, the right Price”
Purchasing Manager Projects
MRP Planner coordinates and expedites the flow of materials, parts, and assemblies from suppliers to Inalfa. The MRP planers is responsible for supplier delivery performance and inventories on raw materials and components.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Sends releases to schedule materials from suppliers weekly or daily
- Responsible for daily MRP exception messages
- Responsible based upon exception messages and Shortages and stock coverage sheets, to communicate materials concerns to suppliers and expedite materials
- Responsible for following up and control the delivery time from suppliers and verifying receiving input
- Manages freight coordination with supply base to budget
- Manages inventory levels to budgeted inventory turns
- Report out at meetings on expedites, customer concerns, missed shipments and other related material concerns.
- Regularly review with Warehouse manager on stock situation
What do we expect from you?
- Educational level /Experience: Associate degree or Bachelor degree (Logistics) with 1 year experience in planning,
- Good in maintaining relationship with suppliers and production
- Familiar with TS16949 and ISO 14001 (nice to have)
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.
LocationWrześnia, Białężyce 41A
Time TypeFull time
Contact PersonKatarzyna Zarębska
Purchasing & Supply chain management opportunities you might be interested in... 4
As our new Logistics Specialist, you will manage the contracts, performance and relationship of our warehouse-, transportation and custom clearance service providers. You will furt...
Fixed-term (Fixed Term)
CAPEX Buyer Assembly Lines Equipment
Do you have strong time management skills and are you able to set priorities independently?As a CAPEX Buyer / Capital Expenditure Buyer you will manage all the commercial aspects o...
As Commodity Buyer you will be responsible to plan, organize, direct and control commodity related purchasing activities. We expect you to participate actively in development and e...