The right Quality, the right Timing, the right Price”
Purchasing Manager Projects
MRP Planner coordinates and expedites the flow of materials, parts, and assemblies from suppliers to Inalfa. The MRP planers is responsible for supplier delivery performance and inventories on raw materials and components.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Sends releases to schedule materials from suppliers weekly or daily
- Responsible for daily MRP exception messages
- Responsible based upon exception messages and Shortages and stock coverage sheets, to communicate materials concerns to suppliers and expedite materials
- Responsible for following up and control the delivery time from suppliers and verifying receiving input
- Manages freight coordination with supply base to budget
- Manages inventory levels to budgeted inventory turns
- Report out at meetings on expedites, customer concerns, missed shipments and other related material concerns.
- Regularly review with Warehouse manager on stock situation
What do we expect from you?
- Educational level /Experience: Associate degree or Bachelor degree (Logistics) with 1 year experience in planning,
- Good in maintaining relationship with suppliers and production
- Familiar with TS16949 and ISO 14001 (nice to have)
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.
LocationWrześnia, Białężyce 41A
Time TypeFull time
Contact PersonKatarzyna Zarębska
Purchasing & Supply chain management opportunities you might be interested in... 2
As Commodity Buyer you will be responsible to plan, organize, direct and control commodity related purchasing activities. We expect you to participate actively in development and e...
Global Commodity Buyer
Strategic thinker with a global mindset!Due to the rapid growth of our company we offer a challenging opportunity as a Global Commodity Buyer. The purpose of this position is to de...