“At Inalfa quality is everywhere, every day”
VP Global Quality & Operational Excellence
Responsible for maintaining the quality and integrity of the products assigned in order to meet customer’s needs and Inalfa’s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Reviews production lines to assure proper use of control plans and process sheet
• Reviews and diagnosis defective material rejected during manufacturing process. Identify the need for corrective action.
• Provide customer support on existing programs and new programs
• Possess a high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others to motivate and elicit work output.
• Assist in maintaining IATF and ISO 14001/45001 status.
• Track and manage measures assigned in the plant • Practice and promote safe work practices throughout the plant.
• Promote team concepts and participate in teams. • Understand and follow Inalfa policies and practices and any other legal requirements.
• Must be an active participant in achieving and maintaining quality goals and continuous improvement activities.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 4 year Bachelor Degree
• 2-5 years experience in automotive quality
• 2 years minimum inspection layout experience
• 2-5 years of supervisory experience • ASQC Certification preferred.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.