“Always behind the scenes, always ahead of change”
Manager Recruitment Inalfa Europe
Is it your ambition to work in a HR Shared Service Center? Are you that accurate candidate that we are looking for? In this role you will provide support to the HR department and assists with HR related questions from all layers in the organization. You act as the liaison between the HR Business Partners and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will coordinate HR policies, processes and relevant documents. Together with your direct HR Representative colleague and a Payroll specialist you are responsible for the HR Shared Service Center activities for the Netherlands, located in Venray. This provides you the challenging combination of a close corporation with as well the plant as our Headquarter, both located in Venray. You will be an active part of the future improvements of the service level from this department. In this role you will report directly to the Senior Manager Plant HR & Shared Service Center.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Provide front- and back-office support for managers, staff and HR team so that the HR objectives can be achieved;
- Provide support and information to the HR business Partners and Payroll administrator with regard to basic HR policies & processes and employee benefits;
- Make sure administration and systems are up to date and take necessary action when needed (e.g. sickness absence, personnel files, appraisal & remuneration cycle, time and attendance);
- First point contact of information within the HR department for staff and managers concerning employment terms and conditions, legislation and other HR matters;
- Process changes in employee benefits and staff details in the administrative records, and notifies the payroll officer properly;
- Focus on and make suggestions for improvements in administrative processes (forms, data, workflows etc.) and drive these improvements towards implementation.
What do we expect from you?
- Working experience on Bachelor level in preferably an international oriented company, with at least 5 years’ experience in a comparable position;
- Ability to communicate and work on different levels within the organization;
- Strong communicating skills in Dutch and English. German would be a big plus;
- Personal skills: accurate, sensitive, proactive, hands on, integrity, result driven, flexible, stress resistant and a real team player;
- Experience in working with HR Information & Administration Systems (preferably Workday / ADP Perman / TimeTell / Medisoft);
- Motivation and enthusiasm to bring the HR Shared Service Center to a higher level (standardization and optimization of HR processes and systems) – with a good sense of humor – together with your HR colleagues.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.