“Acquiring the right talent is the most important key to growth”
Manager Global Talent Acquisition
With a broad understanding of ERP in - preferably - manufacturing companies, you will be further developing the ERP landscape of Inalfa at a global level. You have a proven track record of solving business challenges and implementing ERP based solutions. In this role you translate the business demand into projects and realize these projects. You are responsible for the ERP roadmap and take ownership of the Supply Chain functional area.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
Develop the strategy and roadmap for ERP
Translate business requests into designs and work with internal and external experts to realize them
Manage the demand and service delivery of (areas of) ERP
Help to maintain and develop the governance structure (Key users, business owners) in the ERP area
Manage global and regional projects in the ERP space
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or Master in IT, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Proven Project management and ERP implementation capability
- Work experience in a manufacturing company deploying and maintaining ERP is an important pre
- Quick learner: interested in how problems are solved and building knowledge and skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills, English is our business language
- Able to translate business strategy into IT Strategy and roadmap
- Infor LN is our ERP system, experience with Infor LN or strong willingness to learn
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.