“Acquiring the right talent is the most important key to growth”
Manager Global Talent Acquisition
Are you ready for the second step in your career? As a Program Controller you will support the European controlling activities of the growth strategy for Inalfa in alignment with strategic plans. You will be in the process to define the European financial and business parameters to drive organic growth. You will be based at our HQ in Venray and report directly to the Finance Director Europe and will play an important role with cross-functional leaders and all levels in the company.
Your Main Tasks and Responsibilities Are:
- Provide program profitability overviews;
- Program capex and D&A reporting activities;
- R&D controlling activities;
- Implementing process optimization & harmonization projects for controlling;
- Project team member in quotation teams and project development teams;
- Supporting program manager to control program performance during program life time.
What Do We Expect From You:
- Bachelor or Master degree with a financial focus, preferably combined with a post-master RA, RC or equivalent education;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the area of business controlling, better with an understanding of sales-engineering-industrialization-operations preferably in a global operating company;
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines;
- Excellent skills within the Microsoft Office suite, particularly with Excel;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. A good command of the German and Dutch language are a big plus.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.