“Always behind the scenes, always ahead of change”
Sjoerd van Dijk
Manager Recruitment Inalfa Europe
As a PLM Coordinator you are head accountable in building stable technical application management for our PLM tools. You define, develop, maintain and support users across all design and development functions and sites. You coordinate and implement global PLM and engineering tools upgrades and are vendor point of contact for R&D specification on technology projects. You will work closely together with global PLM administrative team, R&D key users and you will report directly to our IT Manager Europe.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Define regional R&D requirement and provide IT lead on projects and lead regional and PLM initiatives by aligning with the Global PLM strategy;
- Database management on the PLM environment and responsible for regional data vault maintenance;
- Define global software licensing schema to provide optimal tool accessibility within budget;
- Forecast provide input to budget PLM / Engineering tools for growth according to high potential projects from regional customers and alignment globally
- IT steering committee lead for system development to fit R&D need;
- Install and maintain regional R&D engineering tools and lead regional CAD system updates when necessary;
- Co-ordinate CAD environment design practices globally and regional PLM multisite design;
- Trouble shoot and maintains multisite PLM systems and client PLM communications with customers (i.e. Team Center, TRUfusion)
- Provide budgetary forecasting for R&D IT development and integrate PLM with information sharing utilities;
- Provide escalated response to end user for CAD, PLM, and Data Sharing;
- Work with business process owners to understand and prioritize the demand for processes and solutions.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a finished BsC or MsC degree in a relevant field, e.g. applied sciences, computer science, industrial engineering or mechanical engineering;
- PLM & change- or project management expert with at least 5 -7 years of experience;
- Ability to solve highly complex problems and be able to make compelling and persuasive presentations to win approval for recommendations.
- Understand innovation, engineering, manufacturing and service processes in order to support the users of the applications properly;
- Must be a dynamic and self-starting individual who is able to work independently or as part of a team with minimal guidance and direction.
- Strong analytical, organizational and critical thinking skills;
- As a professional you are stress resistant and you have the ability to prioritize with "a getting things done" mentality.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.
LocationVenray, De Amfoor, 2
Time TypeFull time
Contact PersonJoost de Beer
Staff positions & other opportunities you might be interested in... 9
Assistant Accountant GL-TAX
As Assistant Accountant General Ledger/Tax you will have an important role in the functioning of our financial department. You will play part in the day to day accounting activitie...
IT Infrastructure Specialist
Your responsibility is the management, installation & maintenance of the Regional Data Center including support of all manufacturing facilities server rooms within the region. Thi...
IT Business Analyst HR
As an IT Business Analyst HR you will be responsible for the best possible support of Inalfa’s global business processes by utilize global and regional HR business applications. ...