“Enjoy a great challenge? Join the team!”
Global Advanced Technology is responsible for the global pre-development of new products and technologies before they are offered to our customer and industrialized in project teams.
The Global Advanced Technology department contains 4 disciplines:
• Responsible for the long term development strategy, market and customer research and long term innovative technologies
• Responsible for the development from ideas to marketable product concepts and technologies
• Responsible for the standardization of technologies worldwide, the strategy and the knowledge management within the various technology disciplines. They also provide support to the project teams worldwide.
• Responsible for patenting new concepts, guarding Inalfa from infringing competitor patents and investigating infringements by our competition on our own patents
You will work within the Advanced Technology department, individually as well as cooperating in groups during brainstorm sessions and discussions. It is a serious but informal department with a friendly and personal atmosphere. You will be taken seriously and guided in a way that provides maximum results for both parties.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
In automotive there is an increasing interest to add ambient lighting effects in the interior. Also the roof system can contribute to ambient lighting effects.
The assignment concerns the development of the electronic and pcb design of an ambient lighting application including prototyping, software programming and evaluation of the design.
You will be working together with the project team in the overall process and you will get defined work packages depending on the project phase at your time and preferences. A strong technical base is required with a focus on optical and mechanical engineering skills. Creativity, pro-activeness and an independent working attitude are considered to be important. You will closely work together with our researchers, engineers and specialists, but there is also space to provide own ideas and perspectives within this project.
What do we expect from you?
- You are a 3rd Bachelor student electronics
- Background or strong affinity with automotive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication skills
What we offer you
- We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship
- You will receive a fee of €385,00 gross per month (40hrs). Additionally we provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 net per month (based on commuting distance).
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.