“Enjoy a great challenge? Join the team!”
Inalfa Roof Systems designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. We are a First Tier supplier for BMW Group, Daimler, Chrysler Group, Ford, General Motors, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo, Citroën, Chery, Geely, Hyundai Kia, Land Rover, Renault, Nissan and many others. Inalfa Roof Systems Group is headquartered in Venray (Limburg, close Venlo and the German border with Koln and Dusseldorf in the area), The Netherlands, and we have a global footprint with facilities in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
Enthusiastic administrative help wanted!
As Administrative Intern within Inalfa’s Supplier Quality Development department you will get the opportunity to develop your skills while contributing directly to operational effectiveness. You will deploy and further develop your people skills as you interact within the department but also with other departments as well as suppliers.
The people with whom you interact can be based in entirely different timezones and can have full agendas. To achieve your goals you will rely on your communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer a role that delivers good opportunities to learn, a friendly and informal team within a large organization with activities that add real value. There will be plenty of space to learn but motivation and commitment are crucial.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Arrange meetings with various stakeholders
- Compose meeting summaries as minutes of meetings
- Distribute actions and monitor completion
- Obtain senior management signatures on approval forms
What do we expect from you?
- A motivated candidate who is aware of the importance of his/her role and eager to achieve results.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritize
- Ongoing education in a related field (executive assistant, administrator etc.)
- Good skills in MS Word and Powerpoint
- Communication skills in Dutch and/or German
- Skills in MS Excel
- Technical affinity
What we offer you
- We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship
- You will receive a fee of €275,00 gross per month (40hrs). Additionally we provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 net per month (based on commuting distance).
On top of that you will gain insights into a dynamic fast growing, international organization in the automotive business where there’s never a dull moment! We work for all the top Car Manufacturers in the world and the automotive industry demands the highest quality performance!
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.