“Enjoy a great challenge? Join the team!”
Joost de Beer
At Inalfa Roof Systems (IRS), the Test department counts approximately 35 employees. The Test department is split up in several teams, each dedicated to a specific customer (e.g. BMW/JLR/Audi).
The main task of the test department is to validate the roof systems developed by Inalfa, according to every possible test category and during all phases of a project.
Working at the Test department as a student will require a pro-active and flexible attitude, and will surely bring personal development and joy.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
As a graphic designer you will be stationed in the validation center of Inalfa Roof Systems.
You will develop creative ideas and concepts for brochures, flyers, posters, banners and templates. The appropriate media and style has to be fit into the validation centre of Inalfa Roof Systems objectives and house style.
The Work demands creative flair, and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. You may need to manage more than one design at the time and also typical activities are included.
- Developing designs that suit Inalfa objectives and house style;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs;
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts;
- Create and edit images and/or video’s;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Working as part of a team with validation engineers for technical information.
What do we expect from you?
- You are a creative 3rd year MBO or HBO student with good Graphic engineering skills;
- You are looking for an internship that lasts for a minimum of 5 months;
- Good control of the Dutch and English language;
- You have good communication and presentation skills;
- You’re not the person to sit around and wait, but go out there and take the initiative to get what you need to be successful in your assignments.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS - TRANSPARENCY - ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.